WBECS 2012 is here!
Successful coaching goes hand-in-hand with thought leadership…
As with many industries, the coaching industry has changed over the past year or so.
There’s just too much information (TMI)…
Noise and hype from so-called “experts” guaranteed to make you waste money and time.
This online summit is the real deal,featuring well respected experts and it starts next week on May 1,2012 for the kickoff series.
World Business and Executive Coach Pre-Summit May 1st, 2012
Over 7,000 listened in from the comfort of their own homes + offices.
An industry first…
Top experts under one “virtual” roof, making sure all in attendance got:
- Maximum value
- Executive training
- Great strategies and advice.
This year, the online summit will be better than ever, with another all-star lineup.
If you’d like to sneak a peak, you can attend the FREE via the pre-Summit series of sessions.
Click on this link to register:
A small selection of thought leaders presenting at the summit will include:
- Sir John Whitmore—pre-eminent thinker in leadership and organizational change
- Verne Harnish—named one of the “Top 10 Minds in Small Business” by Fortune magazine
- Dr. (VG) Vijay Govindarajan—world’s leading expert on strategy and innovation
- Dr. Marshall Goldsmith—#1 leadership and #7 business thinker in the world…2011 Thinkers 50 ceremony.
WBECS has one simple mission in mind:
To dramatically elevate the impact of business and executive coaches the world over…
If you’re on board with that, you won’t want to miss THE online coaching industry event of the year—WBECS 2012…
Sign up today to reserve your spot.
I’ll be there,too!